Enroll for Apple Developer Program
The Apple Developer Program allows you to publish apps and install a proof version on your own devices before submission. All you need is a login (Apple ID) and completing an enrollment. Once the enrollment is complete, Apple will process the forms and send you an activation notice when they approve your application. Apple makes the enrollment easy – simply complete the steps and read each email carefully you receive from Apple.
What You Need
- The legal authority to bind your company/organization to Apple Developer Program legal agreements
- A registered legal entity name. This name will appear as the “Seller” in the App Store. The following are not accepted: DBAs, Fictitious Businesses, Trade names, or branches
- Address for the company’s principal place of business or corporate headquarters
- A D-U-N-S Number assigned to a legal entity
- A valid credit card for purchase