Replace App Icon
Every app needs a beautiful and memorable icon that attracts attention in the App Store and stands out on the Home screen. Your icon is the first opportunity to communicate, at a glance, your app’s purpose. It also appears throughout the system, such as in Settings and search results.
- Open Deco News.xcworkspace
- On left side of Xcode, you will see Deco News icon
- Click the Deco News icon and expand
- Look for Images.xcassets folder
- In it you will find AppIcon
- You have to replace all the images in that folder
- You can also find Images.xcassets in project directory
- MakeAppIcon helps designers, developers and project managers make and resize icons for iOS and Android apps.
Learn how to set up your app icon, and change the display name of your app in this course: